DIY Easter Gifts

Last year I started a tradition of making some type of game for the kids Easter gifts. Kai's first homemade game was a photo "Memory Game". I Modge Podged pictures of his family and friends on cork coasters (2 of each) and he tries to match them. I started to make Hannah photo blocks but didn't get past cutting them :( I should really get on that.

This year I made them the Bean Bag Toss games that I created for Henry's birthday present. It was great because I was able to use the galvanized metal pails as their actual Easter baskets.

This time I found my adhesive chalkboard paper and used it as labels on the bucket.

Here they are with all the loot!



Thursday afternoon we headed up North the my parents house at Damour Lake. This was the Easter table that awaited us one day at noon. You can see where my gift giving gene comes from :)

The vintage looking bowl of Mom's that I was coveting and she ended up having an extra one for me :)


When I was making Easter gifts for my kids I figured I'd make some for the 2nd cousins as well. A few of my cousins also have kids that are all around my kids age so it's really fun for them to get together at gatherings.

I made all the little boys grey t-shirts with a sewn on green and pink argyle tie and the girls a flower hair clip of the same print as well as ruffled headband. They all looked so cute!

We had such a great time away at Easter. Most of it was spent ripping apart and rebuilding Elsie... there's much more to come on that story :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts