DIY - Book Page Wreath

We saw this lovely wreath here: http://livingwithlindsay.com/2009/11/librarians-please-avert-your-eyes.html. (Forgive me, I'm still trying to figure out how to make active links!!)
... and we were smitten. I am in love with typography lately and so the thought of having a wreath with words all over it just suited my mood! Plus it looked easy to make, and it was!
The trickiest part was finding a foam wreath in Estevan. Impossible. We (Dani and I) both ended up buying them from Hobby Lobby in Minot. Thank goodness for Minot!

It all started with these beauties (aka books we determined we never wanted to read again.)



And here she is... all beautiful on my wall :)


I like that her home is above my "office armoire". It's very fitting.


I just love it! And it was so easy... it only took about an hour and a half and the results were so worth it.


And here's Dani's - all pretty on her wall.


Be sure to check out Living with Linday for the whole tutorial!

Comments

Popular Posts